I am running everywhere, as fast as i can.
to capture the memories, that are most dear to me.
Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Best of the Best


(Thx Tzer Thorng!!!)
WARNING: Long Post up ahead!


Firstly, I AM NOT COPYING WHATEVER TZER THORNG WROTE ON HIS BLOG! BECOURSE THE WRITINGS COMPLTELY DIFFERENT FROM TZER THORNG'S BLOG!!!!!! Hope you guys still see though :)


Ok, I would like to say sorry to everyone who I have been mean/crule/horny/horrible to. :) Hope you'll find somewhere in your heart to forgive me! KOMENASAI! Thus, I admit that I did have a few regrets at the beginning of form1 and form2 but I have to say that it all work out fine and I've no regrets at all. I just hope there'll be friendly people just like you-COLUMBIANS-who have helped me when I was down (well some).

A goodbye and thank you wish~(classmates)


Xiao Ying:


Thanks a lot Xiao Ying. You were the first friend I made in form1 :) I would never forget all the times we had laughing and got scolded by Mrs.Hema for doing that haha. Love ya always~

Joyce Yap Weng Yan:



I know we hardly talk at all but you were a very friendly and funny girl. It's gona be hard to see you go next year T_T I wish you would some how stay in KDU :( But hope you'll enjoy your life no matter what!


Chan Ghis Laine:


Ghis Laine ar Ghis Laine...Haiz it's sad to see you go when you only came to Columbus this year. Yet I still dunno much about you. However, you have been a very helpful friend whenever I needed you :) You always talk to me when we have nothing to talk HAHA! Treat Co Hen nicely k ;)


Eunice Wong:

Ah! My little sis~ How long has it been since we last spoke? I've no idea :) Remember the good old days when we use to maple? Ah while, guess life has chance since.... Well I'm not gona meation it here. I just hope your relationship will last longger than mine.

Hafidz:


Buddy~ I RARELY talk to you...=.= So figures, just a little thank you for keeping the classroom alive as always :) You never fail us~


Shen Deng:


Hey Deng! Thanks for all the outings you made and invited me :) and for those lovevly presents. You've always keep the classroom alive when it's down just like Hafidz! Thanks for your enjoyable videos for the pass years. I'm really gona miss those videos you've made. Any updates please sent me k :) Love ya always~


Li Jen:


Though we didn't start off pretty good at the start, we managed to keep our friendship stable afterwards. Thanks for all those gatherings you did and those concernt tickets you gave-my first concernt!!!- really enjoyed it. I've gotta say, if you didn't made so much drama in form1 my life would be pretty boring in form1, so thank you! It's things like this that will always be in people's mind. However I'm glad you've improve though!


Mei Yi:


I hardly know you but you never fail to shine the classroom up~ That enchanted song will always be stuck in my head now...X_X Haha~ Thanks for brightening up the classroom whenever it's down.


Co Hen:




You only came in this year so I hardly know you :P Ah while, whatever. Hmm....what have you done? Changed the mind set of all the boys in the class Haha ^^ course you're one of the guys who scores A :P So I guess without you, the guys in the class will still be down? Maybe not all but some, so thank you Co Hen! Treat Ghis Laine nicely K ;)

Eric:



Haha, the first time I saw you I was shock at your height :P and feelings just started growing in me and I couldn't stop it. However I did not regrete being with you because I had a lot of experience with it and I wish it didn't end that fast but I guess someone thought the time was up and I wasn't worthy for you? I'm glad you move on to another girl though, it makes me a lot happier knowing that at least you can live without me in your life. You've always been there for me whenever I'm down in the dumps like crying coz of my exams-remember?- haha, you always gave me a tissue. But I'm glad that's over. Now I need to be a stronger woman. I can't let silly things come over me just like that and let you to comfort me all the time. So Eric, I say thank you for letting me go, moving on and being my friend~ Love ya always~

Sai Kiat:


SAI THE KIAT~ I dun remember how we meet :P But I'm so glad we did! Without you life would be BORING! You always brighten my life with lame silly jokes that I just have to laugh! You've helped me so many times and was always there for me whenever I needed you ^^ I'm so grateful for that! Who would have thought you would turn out like that? You always surprise me with your silly doings, who can ever forget your hair shaving bald :P haha. Love ya always~


Joel:



Erm...Though we knew since form1, I hardly ever talked to you, Shocking no? Oh well, I'm just glad you're my friend :) You always try to brighten the class up with jokes and I adore your acting skills, you're always not afraid to do the lines that people give you even if it only involves you being a cow X)


Chuan Ling:


Haha I know we may not know each other that well but you always help me out whenever I have a problem especially in mandarin class :) I'm so grateful for that! Without your help I know I wouldn't be able to understand anything teacher said. So thank you Chuan Ling!

Yuet Chi:



Hmm...yuet Chi a very quiet girl in class. I wish I had to you more often, now see what happen? Time flies so fast and we still dunno much about each other. You're one of a smart ass and I'll support you for getting the student of the year award for the next 2 years! Thanks for all the help that you gave me when I didn't understand a certain subject.

Dennise:


Another friend whom I hardly talk to...=.= Well thanks you Dennise for all the help you gave me especially for Maths. Thanks for all the cool/new games that you brought to class over the pass few years. It was really fun and interesting to play and I guess I won't be able to do that after this year is gone. So thank you!

Shifaa:


My lovevabled friend! I love you so much Shifaa! Who ever thought that we would turn out les in the end of your story huh? X) Thanks so much for all your funny humor to me whenever I was down. You're a great help with math and I needed you too :) I love all those drawings we did together and jokes haha! Oh man...thinking about it makes me feel sad, people like you are extremely hard to fun! Someone who is funny/humorable/supports me/helpe me/comforts me/pulls my back whenever I need it! T_T It'll be damn sad to let you go! Love ya Always~

Sook Teng:


Another one of my adorable friend! Ah Sook Teng! We've been together for 3 years now and I can't believe we have to let it all go! I know you did some bad things over the pass few years and so did I, but I guess it really is no point holding all those grudge now since it's over. So I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you mad! You have always been a person who supports me whenever I needed someone to talk too :) I'm so grateful for that friendship that we share! I love all the times we had especially when it was during Puasa Month! Man! That time was so fun! Gossping about people and jokes from the internet! XD haha! I wish we had more time to do that. Thank you so much Sook Teng! :D Love ya Always~

Nadirah:


Also a lovevable friend of mine! You rock Nadirah! Do not ever change! I know we didn't get along that well in form 2, that was my fault! I'm am extremely sorry for what I did! I don't know why I did it anyway! The more I think about it the more it makes me sad...T_T I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID IT! ARGH! I'm such and idioit/jurk/sucker for doing such a thing to you and I'm and so extremely sorry! Don't worry the feeling will haunt me forever in my mind. However we did turn out pretty good in form3 huh :) All the outings we went haha! We're such a great friend and a great listener! I always can count on you for advince whenever I needed it! You Rock Nadirah! Do not ever change no matter what people say! Tell me straight away if they say something nasty to you cause I'll have your back when you need me :) Love ya Always~

Daniel:


Though we aren't really close, I would like to thank you for whatever humor you made in class. You're a great scout and skillful! Dun ever change those skills of yours. It was fun having you around 3C. Thank you.

Say Hou:


A friend who faught we unknown-one of my outside friend, you should know who-how nice :) We may not be close but I still like you for your lame jokes and act with Aaron, Ye Leong, Sai Kiat and Shen Deng. There's never a boring day with you around Columbus. So thank you so much Say Hou! I'm so happy that your grades are improving :P Thank you for being my friend.

Casper:


You! The ghost who stole my friend away... Well thank you for what you have done-though what have you done? Always debating with me in class...'how nice'. Thanks so much for all the humor you did in class especially in Puan Norul's class. Thank you for being my friend.

Tzer Thorng:


TZER THORNG! One of my lovable buddy! You Rock Tzer Thorng! You always gave me humor when I'm down and always try to bring the classroom alive. I'm so grateful the way you treat me. you were my second friend in form1 and I was so happy for that :) Thank you so much for helping in through form1. You're right for 1 thing "Aiyo cry for what? exams is exams. We learn from failures and move on" Thank you Tzer Thorng for that phrase haha, I'll promise not to be a cry baby for exam anymore! I wish there was more we could though...Haiz times fly so fast huh? Well a person like you is indeed hard to find. Someone who is funny/friendly at the same time. Gona miss you buddy! All those outings... Love ya always~

Syahrain:


Haha finally Syahrain! You're one of my lovable friends! I love every moment we spent together from animes to exams. You always know how to comfort me whenever I'm down and I'm so happy for that! even before I started bursting in to tears you knew immediately that I was sad because of my results. But as I said earlier, I needa be a stronger woman so I can't rely on you guys anymore :( Besides, guys dun go for weaklings do they? haha. I'm so happy that I have a friend like you! Even thought you sometimes dun pick up your h.p...=.= A friend like you is indeed HARD to find. Someone who is not a backstabber/keeps secrets/comforts me/supports me/good listener! Aw man, how will I ever find someone else to replace you? I guess I won't! I will not replace you, NEVER! No one will ever replace you because there's only one Syahrain who is like that and that's you SYAHRAIN BINTI JOHAN! You've always been there for me! It's gona be hard to let you go and use your magic skills on someone else than me... Don't ever change Rain! Whoever insults you/talkes bad about you please tell me cause I will always have your back! LOVE YA ALWAYS~

Aaron:

I hardly know you even though we've been same class for 3 years! ARGH! Well Aaron, you always were a humouress person especiall for history class. You always brighten the class up :P I'm so glad that your grades are improving. I've to admit I had my doubts but now seeing you, I'm not so worried anymore! Thank you for being my friend Aaron.

Azraei:



A somewhat quiet yet funny guy. I'm happy to meet you Azraei, without you I guess I would have to always ask Eric, Dennise and Shifaa all my maths problem. The first time you started cubbing you couldn't stop, and you still can't! Do me a favour, go out sometimes! You're helpful and sometimes try to cheer up the classroom with your jokes. Thanks for being my friend Azraei.

christine:


CHRISTINE! You're such a good friend and I can never forget that. You're jsut like Syahrain always had my back when Iw as crying because of my exams. :) Thank you! Also all your lame jokes haha. You always try to cheer up the atmoshpere whenever it's down! Without you, I dunno how I'll get through 1 day of life in mandarine class, so thank you very much! A person like you will be hard to find...T_T Until then I'll stick to the old christine :P Love ya Always~

Ye Leong:

Ye Leong! Thank you so much for being there when I needed you. You always try to cheer me up when I'm down haha. Thank you! All those jokes you did. Stop talking in class so often ok, listen to teacher next time :) Thank you so much for all you have done! I'm so glad to meet you! Thank you for being my friend Tee Ye Leong!

Non-classmates~

Athirah:


Thanks so much babe for being there for me even though we only got close this year! I hope you'll have a wonderful life in the years to come. Dun rush for love k :) Take it slow and easy~ Whenever you need help I'll be there just like Syahrain, Shiffa and Nadirah so dun be afaird, we'll always be here for you! Thank you for being my friend dear~Love ya Always~

Ling Yi:



It was sure great meeting someone new like you :) Though I dunno you that well but I'm sure you're as good as you look :P I like to thank you so much Ling Yi for being my friend and taking Eric in to your life because I was seriously feeling guilthy about it for a few months. who would have thought u guys make a lovely couple? :) So thank you Ling yi! Please give him all your attention haha.

Killmaim:
Thank you my maple friend/life friend :P for being there to chat with me when I needed you. Life for us is not over yet duh~ :) Thank you for being my friend~

Yee Juinn:
Hey there dude! Thanks for all the SMS and chats you gave me. Without it I know my life would be so damn boring. Thank you for helping me some days with your chats when I needed it. Thank you for being my friend~

Well that's about wrape it up... As another year of story close behind those diaries, I'm really sad to leave you guys-my classmates- behind. Who would have thought life would change with each and every special friend you have along the way? From naughty to nice? Haha well I guess that's about all I have to say. I'm so grateful for all the sweet/nasty/unforgetable memories that each and every one of you planted in my head/heart. So one last time for the columbians...



THANK YOU!




pyramid of columbia?



the foursome in action~




yes...this is how gay my class is




Our last moment together



Casper...just because you're a ghost doesn't mean you can sit on NOTHING!



Woot! Doing the nasty~




The almost comlpete groupie




Class band in 2007




A moment in fame




Yes, go ahead and hide your beauty XD (magazine guy is cute no?)




Almost perfect




Class band in 2008



Back in time




YA BABE~ SHAKE THAT SEXY ASS OF YOURS!



The effect of Ee wen's hand X)



Comunity service haha XD




Slacking off to camewhore




Days in A&W



The good times at a concert


The final showdown (almost complete T_T)



Profile

Hello, strangers, stalkers and viewers
I am a creepy, weird vampire who is currently behind you now.
Just Kidding!
I'm a female blooger whom is about to turn a legal age this year :D
Name's Ee wen, but you can call me EW or just New Ee. I'm friendly and don't bite much.Occasionally I'll be randomly hyper for no reason and weird. Hope that won't freak you out?
I also find the most sillest thing interesting and would get excited just bout anything nice.
Hope you enjoy you're visit here :)

Tagboard





Links

Food-licious
Performance Club(SRI KDU)
Souls of the 3 buddy

Arya
Adeline kong
Angelina Saw Mei Yi
Benjamin
Cairynne
Chan Sook Teng
cherry
Chien Teng the one and only
Daniel
Danish
Dhaaren
Emily
Eric.T (1-old)
Eric.T (2-new)
Eric Ong
E Wei
Freanceyn
Hafidz
Huey Jen
Hillary
Jason
Jessica
Jeremy-chatster
Jeremy-Eunice's kor a.k.a pablo
Jeremy Phun
Jen Zen
Joyce
Kai Cong
Kar Chun
Kean Yong
Kim
Li Jen
Ling Yi
Mrs.Hoo
Ms.L
Mr.Sai Mun
NC
Nicole Lam
Saadiah
Sai Kiat (1-life)
Sai Kiat (2-private)
Shen deng
Syahrain
Tzer Thorng (1-life)
Tzer Thorng (2-pictures)
Tiffany
Yee Juinn
Yi Ping
Yu Hui
Vivian
Wen Fei
Zhi Hui
Zi Kuang




Archives

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
June 2011

Credits

Designer